Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Artisan Project Entry #3

This was the last of my projects that I saw on the Convention Sample Boards. I love these animals. I had the idea to do something with bubbles or gum with these guys and when I saw the lion I knew that his bubble had to pop. I love that he is looking forward too.
I embossed each of the pretty in pink circles and the lions face and mane with clear embossing powder and put them on dimensionals. Each animal has been popped up with a dimensional somehow as well.

This was the inside of the card. "No Lion!" Ha, I kill myself. You know it's bad when you are laughing out loud at the card you just made and there is no one around.
Stamps were Wild About You, and simple serif alphabet and numbers.
Card Stock- ruby red, old olive, so saffron, basic gray, creamy caramel, whisper white, pretty in pink.
Ink- creamy caramel, ruby red, so saffron, going gray, pretty in pink
Accessories- dimensionals, clear embossing powder, white gel pen, matchbox die from Sizzix, saffron brads, old olive grosgrain ribbon, 3/4" circle punch, and another smaller circle punch (I can't remember the size)

Thanks for looking!

No comments: