Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Artisan Project Entry #2

This was another project I saw on the Convention Display Boards, and one I submitted for the Artisan Award . Needless to say I was shocked to see it up there. I loved it, but you never know how others will see it.

This is a picture of my little boy from a year ago. He loves, loves, loves the rain. This picture captured the moment perfectly. I knew when I decided to submit items for this contest that this photo was going to be in one of them. I don't scrapbook, so I looked for pictures I adored. It made creating a moment in time not so difficult, because my heart was already in the project.

The phrase around the page is embossed in glassy glaze enamel so it really looks wet. There are also "water spots" all over the page, again I used the glassy glaze.

The phrase reads "Rain rain (don't) go away, (please) come again another day."


This is a 12x12 inch page.

Colors for this were Ridinghood Red(retired), Old Olive, Basic Black and Whisper White. I used striped old olive ribbon and brads, as well as the photo corner and round tab punches. Stamp sets were Big Deal Alphabet, Totally Tabs, and Yummy.

Thanks for looking. I'll put up another Artisan project tomorrow.

No comments: