Saturday, February 28, 2009

Stamps for sale

Here are the stamp sets I have for sale. They are all in great condition. If you click on the name it will take you to Splitcoast Stampers Gallery that has samples of the stamps. E-mail me at mghunnie@yahoo.co.uk if you would like any of these. Again, I'll be putting them on craigslist and ebay in the next week or two, but I'm checking with any of you first. Thanks! Be sure to check out my Totes below this post as well.

Around & About- $7 set of 4 (retired)
Basket Full of Fun- $15 set of 13, (retired lev.3 hostess set)
Big Blossom- $10 large background stamp, stain on wood (retired)
Happily Ever After- $10 set of 6 (retired)
Polka Dots and Paisley- $10 set of 6, like new (retired)
Send A Celebration- $7 set of 4 (retired)
Tags So Much- $7 set of 6 (retired)
Watercolor Minis- $10 set of 12 (retired)
A Little Love- $10 set of 12 (retired)
Sassy Suzie- $15 set of 9 (retired) used once
Very Punny- $10 set of 8 (retired) used once
Blooming With Happiness- $10 set of 6 (retired)

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

Dear Mandy
I looked at the stamp sets and I am thinking that I would like to get the Blooming with Happiness, and Basket full of .... I can't remember the name. It is late and I need to go to bed. I will talk to you later. I love you. Love, Mom