Sunday, January 4, 2009

Loving these colors

I saw these colors put together on a card and just loved them. They are so soft. I haven't used much of blush blossom, but having been shown this combo I will probably look to it more. I made these for one of my best friends that has just been through a crazy and very scary birth of her baby boy. (Michelle, don't look at the cards) I had her in mind, as I have been making her baby's announcements. Her recovery will be quite a while as she was in ICU following her delivery. There have been many people helping her and her family out and so I made these for her to give away.

Supplies: (All SU!) Basket Full of Love, canvas, and Thank you by Card Maker's Dream stamps; Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, Naturals white, Chocolate Chip paper and ink; Stazon black ink; linen thread; dimensionals; word window, large oval, small oval, corner rounder and spring bouquet flower punches; blender pen for coloring flowers and pail




Supplies: (All SU!) All About U, canvas, stamps; Blush Blossom, Sage Shadow, Chocolate Chip paper and ink; white grosgrain ribbon; dimensionals; word window, large oval, corner rounder and spring bouquet flower punches;

1 comment:

The Randall Family said...

Thank you so much Mandy. I absolutely love these cards and this was so incredibly thoughtful of you! : )