Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For a Friend


I like the colors in Kristina Werner's color inspiration challenge this week. My card below is going to a dear friend and mentor of mine that was just diagnosed with cancer. She has been on my mind and in my prayers. I hope she'll like what I've made for her and feel of my love and concern. It's hard to be so far away from family and friends, especially at times like this.


Supplies: SU! Ruby Red, Pretty in Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Whisper White card stock; Same ink plus ruby red craft in for embossing "faith", Pretty in Pink paper from paper pack, white grosgrain ribbon, silver brad, circle cutter, dimensionals.






Thanks for visiting!



9 comments:

Megan said...

Very pretty! I love just the small amount of orange! :)

Ann said...

It's beautiful, and I'm sure she'll love it. Wonderful job using Kristina's colors!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

Love your card and may I say your slide show is gorgeous and wonderful! ~Donna

Ange Kelly said...

Fabulos card! love the layout

Sherri said...

How pretty! I love the rough edge!

Christina said...

How sweet of you to make that card for your friend. I know that will mean a lot to her!

Kate's Life said...

I love the cut out stamped image! Beautiful card!

katou said...

So pretty,I love the way you did it.


Katou

Mel H. said...

Wonderful card. Love the embellie cluster on the circle.