Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Color Inspiration Challenge



I am a daily visitor to Kristina Werner's Stamping Blog. I love to see what she creates and find constant inspiration from her work. She hosts a weekly Color Inspiration Challenge and since I needed to make some birthday cards, and my babies are sleeping, I thought I give this a go. I really wanted to make something that was clean. I feel I achieved that with this card. It will go to my Aunt back east. On the inside it reads "Happy Birthday from across the sea." I thought about putting the sentiment on the front, but I didn't want to mess up the card. :o) The photo is a touch gray, so I'll try to take another in the morning light.






Supplies: All SU! except the ribbon. Whisper white cardstock; orange ribbon from Michaels; Old Olive, Baja Breeze, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, stazon black inks; Blender Pens for coloring

6 comments:

Kate's Life said...

Cute card! I really like this stamp set!

Butternut Sage Designs said...

I see htis as a perfect little boys birthday card!

Jennifer Kirk said...

Oh, my! That is so cute! I really love those stamps!

Sherri said...

Very cute - great colouring!

Mary said...

Love your use of white space!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is absolutely darling! :D