Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some Christmas Cards to Share

I have been working on some cards for upcoming craft shows. It's strange to think about Christmas when Halloween isn't even close. But this afternoon I found myself singing... "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas." (I love Bing Crosby!) Crazy I know, but it's been on my brain this week. Have you ever found yourself doing this? -Am I the only one :o)



This one is my favorite, because it was inspired by my favorite Christmas China by Spode. It's so simple and I love how clean it looks. The "Merry Christmas" is embossed.
You can find all of these cards at my bisi store http://www.mandy.mybisi.com/.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I've been doing the same thing! The Holiday bazaar to raise $ for Nicole's therapy is coming up on December 6th so I've got to get working now! I love all your cards as usual :)