Thursday, September 25, 2008

New Cards... Finally

I have been filling orders and haven't had a chance to post my newest cards.

I just love my "Do the Hula" and "Beautiful Batik" stamp sets that I used to create this card. I also used "Canvas" background stamp. The Aloha is embossed with Chocolate Chip ink.

Thank You cards I made for my brother to use.
I have had this heart stamp, which comes from the stamp set "Always", in my stash to use. I just love it.
This card was inspired by a stamper on SCS. You have to see this card in person because the flowers look like they are popping off of the card. I embossed tempting turquoise and then punched out tiny circles for the middle of the flowers. I believe the other card used brads, and I didn't have any in that color.

I got a cuttlebug from my mother for Christmas last year and this is one of the embossing folders I got too. It really changes the look of the card. I just love using the cuttlebug
This little chick is from a small stamp set I got here at my local craft store. Isn't she cute. The polka dots are from Papertrey Ink. They have different sizes of polka dots in the set "Polka Dot Basics".

No comments: