Friday, April 18, 2008

Let's share!!!

O.K. for all my girlfriends out there, scattered across this great country...
I want to see what you've been creating!
Cards, scrapbook pages, or projects. I don't care what it is, just send me a picture and I'll put it up on my blog for all to see.
I am needing to pretend that I am not so far away from you. I was remembering our card nights out in MD and wishing that we were all sitting around a table again, laughing. Good times, good times. :o) How I miss you... (can you feel my hugs from across the Pacific?) Ya'll need to move to Hawaii... gosh this moving stuff stinks to high heaven! Anyways... send me your pics! -I love you


Here are some of my most recent cards...






















































5 comments:

Diana said...

Ooh, these are very cute. I really like the first and third one a lot. I have done a few pages for Lucy, but that's about it. I will send you a picture as soon as I can. My camera is buried in kitchen stuff.

Amber said...

I just want your cards Mandy! I really need to get back into the crafty stuff, but first I need to get my kids all nice and healthy! I love and miss you sooo much.

Doug and Merrill Brower said...

You are so good. I want you to teach me how to do this so I can be as cool as you. Love them!

Laurin West said...

Mandy you are still amazing. I love coming to your blog and looking at all your amazing stuff.
P.s. Your boys are adorable. I still can't believe all the hair Ezra has.

amanda said...

Mandy, I'm new at this whole card buying process. Is this where you want me to tell you which cards I want? or do you want me to email you? Let me first give you an idea of what I need. I need a birthday card for a twins 1st birthday (boy & girl) about 4 thinking of you cards (For VT) and 2 baby boy cards. I'm not really picky about design because I love them all but if you want more direction, send me what you have in those themes and I'll pick from those. Thanks so much! I'm really excited.

Amanda