Friday, December 28, 2007

Sketch Challenge on Splitcoast

You can find the thread to this challenge here. I had a hard time with this card. I couldn't decide how to decorate the background. The challenge specifically said that you weren't to put any other panels of cardstock on the card besides the circle. It wasn't until I change the orientation of the card to vertical, that I liked what I was doing. I was excited to use my new Christmas presents, specifically my Cuttlebug (THANK YOU MOMMA!) and my circle cutter. (I was so good by the way. I had my gifts early and I waited until Christmas to open them and play)

Once again, I used my watercolor crayons to color my flowers. Honestly, I wanted to use my inks, but I needed to be downstairs with my boys and the thought of hauling all of my inks with me was not an option.- therefore, my crayons made the team. This is a set, Time Well Spent, that was given to Demonstrators from SU!. It is a hostess set, so if you want it I'll tell you how to get it.

Please Choose

















Stamps: Time Well Spent, small sayings?
Paper: Kraft, Naturals White
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Basic Brown, Pixie Pink
Accessories: So Saffron and Green Galore brads, pink grosgrain ribbon, Coluzzle circle cutter, Cuttlebug with tag die cut, Watercolor Wonder Crayons-pixie pink, green galore, summer sun, pretty in pink

No comments: