Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Simple boy birthday

So I once again need simple boy birthday cards. I made this for some of my nephews and then embossed their age on the cupcake. I think they turned out cute. I totally copied it from SCS. What else is new. I should just put that at the top of my blog... "everything is cased unless otherwise noted." :o) There is glitter on the blue cupcake part. I just smeared the glue pen all across the cardstock and dunked it in my glitter container. Not a very glamorous technique, but it worked.




















Stamps: Eat Cake
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Certainly Celery, Bashful blue, white
Ink: Chocolate chip, Certainly Celery
Accessories: paper piercer, stapler/staples, glitter/glue, punch, scallop punch (used for the white and the blue cupcake topper)

No comments: