Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Midnight Bloggin

OK!-so it's not midnight! I have been awake since 3 though, (no I'm not in labor!) and after failing to reach dreamland again by reading a book and relaxing, I've decided to post a card I made.
-Stamping, by the way, is the answer to so many problems... just so you know.
I made this card after I saw a similar one on a random blog I came across. I just love my IN FULL BLOOM stamp set, daisies are one of my favorite flowers. I used my aquapainter and ink to color the images. It also seems like a simple thing, but I forget how nice a card can look when it is folded at the short (4 1/4) end.

Please Specify
















Stamps- In full bloom, Fancy Flexible Phrases
Paper- Old Olive, White, Cameo Coral, Pretty in pink
Ink- same, plus summer sun and black craft ink
Accessories-White gel pen, aquapainter, dimensional

1 comment:

tami said...

I think this may be my favorite one so far. Really cute! I wish you lived by me so I could borrow that set :(