Friday, September 14, 2007

ROARRRRRRR!!!!

A friend of mine made this card and I absolutely fell in love with it. Side note= I worked on this last night as John and I watched the USA Women's World Cup Soccer team defeat Sweden. And although the majority of my ancestors are Swedish I was very happy to see the victory. The card is very simple to make. The only time consuming thing is to stamp and cut out the lions mane and head, as they are layered. I hope you enjoy it. You can see my friend's other cards on SCS under her screen name "mom maerten."stamps-wild about you, aida cloth, itty bitty backgrounds
paper- more mustard, so saffron, brocade blue, not quite navy, white
ink- same, plus close to cocoa marker for nose/eyes/toes
Aquapainter, Earth Elements brads, and I roughend up the edges of the not quite navy with the distressing tool

No comments: