Tuesday, September 11, 2007

ALOHA!! (2nd post today)

If one is going to live in the Aloha State one must at least make one Hawaii themed card! This one came from a stamper at http://www.servingtheking.net/.

-Do the Hula and eat cake stamp sets
-green galore, natural white cardstock
-same ink
-watercolor crayons with the same colors.
-hemp twine frayed
-dimensionals, sponge for edges

As I was working on my baby announcements I was frustrated to no end in trying to finish them. I figured out how to scrape the edges of cardstock without going crazy. I am sure I'm not the first one to do this but as I was trying to explain it to Tami over the phone I decided a picture or two were necessary. I hope they are clear enough...


It adds just enough color to the edge of the cardstock. And it saves brain cells!!!!

1 comment:

tami said...

Thanks :) I love all the new card ideas!