Friday, May 4, 2007

Heartfelt Fun

I really like the way this card turned out, especially since it wasn't lookin' very pretty for a little while there. I started with some inspiration from Splitcoast and then since I didn't have a color she used on her card I started improvising. And for those that don't know this, it takes me FOREVER to create a card on my own. After multiple trials I eventually came out with this combo. I hope you enjoy it!
Stamps: Heartfelt Thanks, Linen Background, French Script Background
Paper: Whisper White, Rose Red, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana
Markers for the flowers: rose red, regal rose, barely banana, summer sun, sage shadow, garden green
Ink: Chocolate chip, Close to Cocoa for slight shading over flowers, Sage Shadow
Accessories: chocolate grosgrain ribbon, black brad

No comments: